1057 W Belmont ave, Chicago Il, 60657
1 block west of the Belmont Brown or Red Line Train Stop
- over 7 years of professional personal training experience
- Certified personal trainer through ISSA (International Sports and Science Association) and ACE (American Council of Exercise)
- Precision Nutrition certified nutrition coach, ISSA Fitness Nutrition Specialist
- FMS (Functional Movement Screen)
- Pre and post natal
My passion is helping my clients to achieve optimal health, body composition, and performance. I consider it a privilege to be trusted with your safety and to help you reach your goals. Every day is different in most peoples lives. There are days when you need to be pushed hard and other days when you just need to laugh and get moving a little. I pride myself on taking no shortcuts and strive to be unrivaled as the best coach possible!
- Over 4 years of professional personal training experience
- Certified through NASM (National Academy of Sports Medicine), FMS (Functional Movement Screen), Battle Ropes, Precision Nutrition
- Accomplishments: ½ Marathon and 3 Olympic Distance Triathlons
Throughout my life, my passion for fitness has been shown through my love of competition, continuously working to improve my personal best performance, and increasing my mental willpower. The only difference is that now I have fallen in love with teaching and inspiring others to do the same. Becoming a personal trainer and coach has led me to further my education and learn how to be the most efficient coach and athlete. Learning limits, about myself and others, understanding how to properly demonstrate techniques, as well as conquer boundaries are my specialties. An unrivaled program consisting of proper functionality, mobility, strength, agility, stamina, and recovery in a safe environment is what you can expect from me!